Just Padel is a sister company of Just Play that has a reputable name in sports and entertainment industry since 2012. We, at Just Padel are dedicated and passionate about creating a sense happiness in the society and keeping the communities healthy through the sport of Padel.
The Graphic Designer and Video Editor job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, videos and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media, print media and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
• Create exciting and attractive Graphics and Videos for print and digital media.
• Regular meetings with the core team to discuss the business objectives and requirements for the job.
• Developing design briefs that suit the brand’s purpose.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs.
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the core team.
• Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print and digital media.
• Dedicating time for photography and videography.
• Working as part of the core team that includes various departments such as IT, Marketing, Business Development, Operations, and other specialists.
Skills and requirements:
• Experience and interest in Sports graphics and video editing is a plus
• Photography and Videography skills
• Proven graphic designing and video editing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics/videos.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design, photo-editing and video-editing softwares
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Fluent in Arabic and English